Mr. Mehul Kuwadia our CEO also holds following prestigious positions:
- Associate - Harrison Assessments International - 35 Countries - 2 Lakh users
- Director - Jetking Infotrain Limited - India's No. 1 Hardware & Network Institute
- Core Committee Member - JEET - Supporting 4500 Students Financially
- Co-Chairman – Entrepreneur Development Cell – Zalawad Federation of Trade & Ind.
- Vocational Training Partner – Govt. of India – SKILL INDIA MISSION
- Committee Member - Indian Society for Training & Development
- Committee Member – SMJV Alumni Association – 12,000 members Internationally
- Committee Member – Orbit, Meghdoot, KKMM, SZSJMS
- Ex-Committee Member - Zalawad Business Forum – Empowering Community
- Ex-Committee Member - Bombay Management Association
- Ex-International Associate - American Society for Training & Development
Mr. Kuwadia has also been conferred with MANAGEMENT MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD by ZBF.
He has 30+ years’ experience in the field of Human Resource Development. He has worked at General Management levels for Interlink, QSS-Lazor, Lupin, Ion Exchange and Jetking.
For such spectacular achievements Mr. Kuwadia has been interviewed on CNBC, Aaj Tak, etc. & also by newspapers like: Times of India, Indian Express, Mid-day, Afternoon, etc.
It will be of interest to know that, Mr. Kuwadia started his career as a Management Trainee with Jetking, way back in 1985, and today he is a Member of the Board in the same company, as Independent Director.
Mr. Kuwadia is very well known Executive Coach & is also known for conducting Skill Building and Behavioural Programs. He regularly conducts In-House training programs, on various topics of Managerial Effectiveness & Executive Development, for many of the Top 500 companies. He has personally trained over 25,000 Managers & Executives through 1000+ programs in 200+ companies.
Mr. Kuwadia, has to his credit being the first and only one in India to have conceived and conducted Topic Based Train-The-Trainer Workshops/Skill shops. Till date he has trained 1500+ trainers to conduct programs on 11 Topics. He has also trained 1000+ Trainers through the Basic TTT workshops. He is considered as India’s No. 1 Trainer’s Trainer.
He has also been a visiting faculty at many of the Premium Management Institutes like: Indian Institute of Management, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, N L Dalmia Institute of Management & Research, etc.
Mr. Kuwadia has personally interacted with internationally well-known trainers like: Tom Fraiser, Dr. Dan Harrison, Dr. Edward De Bono, Bob Pike, Tony Buzan, etc.
Academically, Mr. Kuwadia is very well qualified. He has to his credit a BA in Psychology, Masters in Human Resources (where he topped the University), Diploma in Personnel Management and Diploma in Training & Development. He has also studied for MA in Industrial Psychology & Bachelor in Law.
Mr. Kuwadia regularly writes on various management topics, which are published in journals & newspapers. His four articles have been published in the ASCENT section of Times of India. He is presently writing a monthly column on various Management Topics in JAIN VISION.
Mr. Kuwadia is a multifarious personality. He is keenly interested in the fields of Astrology & Palmistry. He has formally studied it from Bhartiya Vidhya Bhavan. He also has a Diploma in Dramatics from Indian National Theatre & a Certificate course in Film making from Xavier’s Institute of Communication.